We love the smells of essential oils but the problem is you can only enjoy the scents with a diffuser at home.
So we thought it would be so cool if we make a stylish aromatherapy bracelet so you can enjoy the benefits of essential oils at any time and anywhere (at home, work, school or while traveling and even while you sleep). You can style it alone or wear with other bangles and bracelets.
It is made of 316L surgical stainless steel; it does not tarnish; it is hypoallergenic and is suitable for sensitive skin. It's great for those who are allergic to essential oils but can still enjoy the benefit of essential oils.
The strong magnetic closure allows you to open and close it to interchange the two free pads included and keep the pad secure.
Also comes in a sweet pink wrap-around strap that is super stylish.
Add a drop or two of aromatherapy oil on the pad and place it inside the bracelet.
Here are some suggestions on the benefits of some essential oils you may want to try:
- Lavender, yang-ylang, frankincense, bergamot help you relax and sleep and de-stress.
- Eucalyptus is a stimulant and can help improve your mood.
- Orange, lemongrass, jasmine, sandalwood, and vanilla essential oils help improve your mood and makes you feel upbeat and happy.
- Grapefruit and peppermint are energising.
- Cinnamon promotes circulation.
- Ginger helps with dizziness or nausea.
- Rosemary, basil, peppermint reduce stress and improve your brain function; perfect when you study for an exam or prepare for a job interview or presentation.
You can also mix them together for additional benefits! Do you have any other suggestions? Share in the comments below!